Had a lot of fun at the Wiggles Greatest Hits concert today at Burswood Dome. The only down side is it was a really hot day and I don't think the place was air-conditioned very well, if at all, so Angel and Lars were really hot and grizzly initially. However, after I prayed for Angel, took off her shoes and gave her some water and put it over her face and hands and feet to cool her off, she perked up and actually seemed to enjoy the show. I thought it was excellent. Very well done.

I told Kristin's mum how upset I was about work and she agreed with me and said that was why God put me there in the job - to bring freedom and justice to the workers. My neck is really sore now :-( Cannot wait to finish working there.
No comments:
Post a Comment