Well yesterday I finally managed to talk to Julz about the potential of going overseas for three to six months to study and she said it would be no problem to rent this house out and even offered to store my stuff. She was strangely very calm and rational about it all. I didn't actually tell her I have already submitted my application and am trying to plan accommodation. The other day I mentioned it too, but she kept on talking as though she hadn't heard me. I realised she was not 100% with me then. Makes me wonder if she was thinking straight yesterday. Anyway, now it is out in the open where Jules is concerned anyway.
Gotta work on mum. Not expecting it to be as easy, but you never know.
I have been trying to call this lady from IHOP who emailed me to arrange an interview but she has not answered her phone two nights (well days on in America) in a row. I finally got an email from her today saying she has been sick and to call again tonight. It is really annoying because I am working tonight until midnight and again tomorrow from 9am to 5pm and then 8pm to midnight, so a lack of sleeping hours is not going to be easy before such a long working day.
No comments:
Post a Comment