ved out of her house she could rent it out and then not have to work on Saturdays. Then she could give Angel the quality care that she needs. Julz said that would not be possible because she was on a five year work contract to work Monday, Wednesday, Friday and Saturdays every week until 8pm and simply could not change it. That is total garbage. Being a female doctor she could very easily at any stage change work practices and find work that pays just as well. The reality is that she is sucked into making lots of money and places that as a higher priority than looking after the beautiful children God has given her. I cried for ages after I spoke to her, thinking about Angel being neglected on Saturdays.Later, I sent an email to mum telling her I had had a bit of a fight with Julz and decided to move out of her house so she could rent it out for a higher amount and pay off her mortgages. I also said I had had enough and decided to apply for an internship at IHOP and depending on when I could get a visa, etc... I would be leaving either in January or April next year. Mum rang me straight away and said "what the hell is going on?". I cried on the phone and told her I had to get on with my life, that I could not babysit Angel forever and that I needed to get away. She said I could move back home to her house and go to America next year if I wanted to. She said she would not charge me any rent. She asked me to come over and stay the night and rest. Then she told me how she felt nothing for Julz and had lost any desire to see her again because she didn't trust her and had only just managed to get back on top of her financial situation after Julz wasted her money and wrecked her life.
Then I cried on the phone to Kristin's mum and she prayed for me and my mum and over the situation. I have not been able to talk to Wendy and when I talk to Jeanette I feel like she doesn't have time for me, so I guess Kristin's mum is the one God has sent to listen and help me through such a rough season of my life. She really is a very sweet lady. I know she means well and has a good heart. She also asked me to come and stay at her house and invited me out to dinner tonight with their family. I declined the offer. I just don't feel like going out tonight. Just need a quiet one. It was a huge thing telling mum. I'm glad that is out now.
I haven't heard back from IHOP yet.
No comments:
Post a Comment