02 November 2010

IHOP preparations

Picked up a couple of warm tops today and also bought a b'day present for Tammy. I got her a jewellery holder. She has been a really blessing to me in so many ways, so the least I could do is get her a nice present. I might top it off with something else too.

I did an op-shop scout today - checking out one in Osborne Park, two in Innaloo, one in Mount Claremont, one in Mosman Park and two in Fremantle. Wow, what a day and walked out empty-handed from six of them. I am really good with my money now that I am saving for IHOP. I was just looking for some cheap stuff to keep me warm that I could toss away before my return home.

Today I finally got an email response from someone in KC and it has made me feel a whole lot better about the whole move. I can rent a room in a house for $340/month. That is cheap. only thing is that no bedding is provided at all, making it tougher to lug stuff over in the limited room I will have in my suitcase. The houses are really beautiful and just a walk down the road from IHOP.

No comments: