"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
08 November 2010
Blue day
Feeling really down in the dumps. Rang up Jeanette last night at 10.00pm crying. I dunno, suddenly my life just seems so hard having to clear out everything out of my beloved house, tell Julz that I can't babysit next year or see Angel for six months at least, thinking about how mum wont see Angel and Angel wont see her grandma or favourite dogs, moving to a snowy city where I don't know anyone, getting through such a long series of flights, finding accommodation somehow, getting through another dysfunctional Christmas, being surrounded by happy families and people whose lives are working out when mine is a mess. Oh Lord, I need you so much at this time. Give me the grace to get through this hard season and into the bright season of blessings ahead. Somehow the best days are yet to come.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment