31 January 2011

Potential house in KC

So I thought I had the other place to live in, then lost it.... well now I have been offered this! I was so frustrated by the guy who sent me an unsigned form and I am guessing he could sense it because he forwarded an email address to me with someone asking if there were any women requiring a room to rent. Well of course I replied straight away, but because the guy had waited a week to send the email to me, the room was taken by the time the lady read my email! ...by a German student. Grrrr, but then the lady ended up helping me find this beautiful place to stay and it just so happens to be the house owned by an American prayer and worship director I met years ago with mum at a prayer conference in Perth!

So if I live here, I will be sharing their house with just one other lady, who I am guessing is a lot older than me. The more I talk to her, the less enthusiastic I feel about meeting her, but that's ok. Maybe she just doesn't have a funny side. I dunno. She obviously doesn't like the idea of having lots of housemates and wants a quiet peaceful home to live in. The house costs $450 per month and is fully furnished and included utilities and Internet access.

No comments: