01 February 2011

Please Lord let this room still be free

Ok, so the more I talk to my potential housemate, the less I want to live with her :-( She just sounds like she has the most dead personality ever. Then today the owner sent me her bank account details in America and told me to deposit the whole lot of rent for six months into her bank account within the next few weeks. I said I was happy to pay rent in advance, but I didn't mean the whole lot for six months! Far out, and what if I move in and I don't even like the lady? In addition, the owner said there are fees attached to depositing money into her bank account and then there's likely to be fees on my end too :o(

I was doing my maths today and I could save $780 if I live in the other house that is closer to IHOP and cheaper, and it's the same deal more or less. Well there would be three of us living in the house, the owner who I looked up on FB and another girl and I. The owner is about 50 something and has her own bathroom, so I would just share the second bathroom with one person and have my own room.

This is the room - oh so pretty!

No comments: