Absolutely stoked - got a message to say there is a vacant room in April 2011 in one of the beautiful houses in Kansas City that offers furnished rooms for ~$340/month (average cost). I have paid my deposit now, just waiting on an email back to tell me which house it is. Apparently, it is in walking distance to IHOP. Perfect! I have been praying for the right rental property. They look the best out of all options. Mind you, I haven't actually seen all the options. I just know that I would feel better sharing a house in an unfamiliar city and country, than living alone in a one-bedroom furnished apartment that costs double the amount of this option.
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
11 January 2011
New house
Absolutely stoked - got a message to say there is a vacant room in April 2011 in one of the beautiful houses in Kansas City that offers furnished rooms for ~$340/month (average cost). I have paid my deposit now, just waiting on an email back to tell me which house it is. Apparently, it is in walking distance to IHOP. Perfect! I have been praying for the right rental property. They look the best out of all options. Mind you, I haven't actually seen all the options. I just know that I would feel better sharing a house in an unfamiliar city and country, than living alone in a one-bedroom furnished apartment that costs double the amount of this option.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment