
.... so I print a copy of the form, hold it against the window in front of the form he signed last year and copy his signature, whilst feeling incredibly guilty. Then I stressfully gather all my documents together that I need for my visa interview this Thursday and start feeling really stressed and overwhelmed, so I do a bit of cleaning. Then not wanting to accidentally bring the wrong copy of my form to my interview, I tear the old copy to shreds ...only to find it wasn't the wrong copy, but the one I needed :-( :-( :-(
The thing is, I was feeling very uneasy about using a form I had forged a signature on anyway and given the fact that there is a 30 minute security preparation phase in which they take my fingerprints before my interview, they could probably discern it wasn't the right person who signed his signature anyway.... so probably a good thing it got destroyed, but I am just so peeved the guy in America has now wasted so much of my time.
Why oh why?
No comments:
Post a Comment