God is faithful to His promises and the final part of the prophecy that Kerry Kirkwood gave to me was fulfilled today. God provided that on ramp onto the express way for me. The job is the one I mentioned earlier - working for a medical doctor who is also the state director of medical imaging. I had given up on that one. Well Sarah went and arranged it for me today. Oh praise the Lord. It is for Monday, Wednesday and Fridays, starting Wednesday next week.
2 comments:
Michelle! I found you! Been thinking of you lots lately.. so glad I can keep in touch with what's going on with your fabulous plans for 2011.
lots of love, kel xx
No way Kel!!! Gosh I didn't think anyone read my blog - it's really just a place for me to ramble out my thoughts and get things off my chest that are frustrating me! I never publicise it.
Hey it's time to update YOUR blog - your last entry was 2007!!! :o) I pray you're having a blast - have you left for Thailand now? :-)
Post a Comment