05 October 2011

Update

Feel pretty flat today. Julz gave me a new phone yesterday and I am trying to get my head around it. I had to take out my SIM card and put it back into my old phone because none of the phone numbers in it came across. While I was going through the contact list, I found Sunny, Bev, Karen and Trish who I invited to catch up with me. Made me smile remembering them all. I really want to see Sunny the most out of them all, because I remember her complaining about her new hubby making her get up every morning to pray in tongues for two hours..... now here I am doing it, so many years later! I'm wondering where all the people are that embrace this lifestyle.

Prayer room early morning has been a little bit dry because no one else seems to like praying in the Spirit except me. I am going to go tonight because I am so curious to see if the population attending is greater than two older men! Surely, there have got to be some like-minded people in this city that I can be friends with.... oh Lord, where are the prayer warriors and intercessors?!?!

Been running around doing stuff today. This morning I went to the prayer room for two hours, then home for a cuppa before heading to the bank to check interest I need to declare in my tax return form, which is yet to be completed! Then I went to HBF to show them my boarding pass to reactivate my membership. Then I bought a to-go coffee mug before heading home to burn some music on a CD for my car.

Feeling a bit dazed still. It's just so weird being back. Mum has been great and all, surprisingly, and it's been great seeing the dogs again and having a car, but I feel lonely. I feel like I've been living on another planet. All the people I was in close fellowship with for six months and shared amazing times with, are all gone. They are so far away and I am left feeling shattered.

No comments: