20 October 2011

Thursday

Well today I rose and had a nice prayer time. Then I got dressed and drove to Officeworks in Innaloo to buy some CDs so I can burn some IHOP music for Ps Alan.

Then I went to the Crawley unit to meet mum. She had just finished sweeping the front of the unit and was ready to return home. To our frustration, some silly student had parked his car inside the covered carport despite us leaving a note on his car yesterday asking him not to park there anymore as he did not have permission to do so. So I drove home, rang the council (who was useless because they said they cannot do anything about a car within a person's fence line!) and then UWA Administration and then UWA parking and security. I emailed the police too.

Finally a guy named Jeremy from the UWA security managed to look up the guy's number plate (because he had a yellow parking permit sticker from UWA on his windscreen) and contact him and tell him to move his car! He told the Jeremy that he was a friend of the previous tenant and the real estate company had told him he could continue parking there. Jeremy told him he should talk to the owner, NOT the real estate company as the owner had just called him to complain. He said he would go and move his car. As mum and I drove down to check, he was only just moving it - a young blonde guy in a t-shirt and shorts. Praise the Lord.

I got home and decided it was time to deactivate my FB account and have a break from it. It is really such a time waster! I burnt the music on to CDs and ate some food and had a rest.

I feel like it has been an unproductive day!

No comments: