
This morning I felt the Lord leading me to attend the 8.30am service at VLC, so I obediently went. Ps Margaret told us to go and find a picture of the thing we are trusting God for and meditate on the picture, thanking God for it every day. In her case, she used to suffer from a heart problem, so she went and found a picture of a healthy heart and used it in her prayers for God to heal her heart. Consequently, she now is completely healed and restored to the original healthy condition God intended for her to be! Praise Jesus.
Well that inspired me to get a picture of my future husband and wedding. Because God first spoke to me in a dream with a beautiful white dove, it touched my heart to find this piccy with a couple releasing beautiful white doves. The girl has long brown hair like mine and the guy vaguely resembles the guy God showed me I would marry - only my guy had his head shaven..... but this is what I imagine his hair would look like when he grows it.
Of course, I had to include God's promise in Scripture to back up the promise He will fulfill :-) I know He is faithful and His Word is the truth. His timing is not my timing, but it is perfect. Thank you Jesus that You are a miracle-working God, that it is not too late for me! You are Elohim, Almighty Creator of the world and NOTHING is impossible for You, despite what all the doubtful, critical unhelpful people around me may choose to believe! I choose to believe in God.
No comments:
Post a Comment