18 October 2011

Tuesday




















Well today was a good day. I slept in and then had a shower and uploaded some of my music CD's onto my Macbook. Then Julz brought the kiddies over and we did some craft and colouring-in. I cut Lars' nails and washed his feet and hands, gel'd his hair and changed his nappy. I also snapped some piccies of him. He and I had fun together. Angel spent time with Julz and her beloved grandma, who seems to be getting fonder of her every day.

After they left I put my blades up on the Quokka for sale and did some more research for my potential visa application to South Korea. I discovered that I can actually get an apostille (i.e. a proof that an Australian document is genuine) in Perth at the Department of Foreign Affairs and Trade. It costs $60 per single sided document and I know I require one for my degree, and then maybe also for my police clearance if it doesn't come from a Government department. That's great news because I thought I had to send my original degree over to Canberra to get an apostille and the thought of doing this stressed me out!

I also discovered this awesome website that provides a large list of games you can play with children to teach them English. Gosh, what an incredibly useful thing to have. If i get this job, i will spend time preparing some resources to take with me.

Then mum and I hung out and chatted about the kids and I have no idea what happened to the rest of my time! it is now 7.00pm.

No comments: