02 February 2011

The form I need for my visa is in Hong Kong!


So, the silly guy from IHOP who apparently mailed the form I need to get my visa, admitted that he only actually sent it on Monday this week, rather than on Tuesday last week! I had told the US Consulate staff I would bring it in on Friday last week or Monday this week ... but Monday came and went and I had nothing to give them. So I did a ring around and the switchboard lady from Australia post rang four post offices for me to help me find it, but of course to no avail.

Anyway, the guy sent me the tracking number and website to see where my I-20 is .... well it is now in Hong Kong! Pretty amazing tracking system. I'm impressed by the system, definitely not by this IHOP guy though.

No comments: