Well, after hunting through eBay, I found a lovely pair of brand new doc marten zip-up boots. Wow, no laces to do up and they had pointy toes. They were brand new and on sale for $176.95 or best offer, so I tried my luck with an offer for $120. The seller came back with a counter offer for $145. I thought about it all day and looked at the photos many times. I decided that because I had just successfully sold all my hiking gear for $151 and Julz just handed me $100 after babysitting her two munchkins and taking them to church, that I would buy them.... so I just did! This was the blurb about them:
Dr Marten Boots never go out of fashion.
On sale here is a brand new pair, in the box, crying out to be set free!
This amazing pair is made of the softest leather, has a zipper for ease (no laces!) and have an unusual (for docs) pointed toe.
Putting them on is like putting on a second skin.
They measure 28.5cm in length an 10.5cm across the widest part of the foot
(please note this is the sole measurement only, and the pointed toe lengthens them slightly of standard docs).
UK 6 = AU Womens 8.
As an added bonus you get a
FREE pair of socks with these boots!
Stand out from the crowd, make them yours today!
Shipping details:
Box Size: 38.5cm x 31cm 12.5x cm
Weight:1.7kg
Here they are:


No comments:
Post a Comment