No thank you lady, I think I would die if I had to live with you and my time in KC would be a nightmare. Plus the rent was so much more than what I am now going to be paying. I really liked the sound of Linda though, so incredibly friendly and sweet in her emails, so I decided to sow $300 into her new paypal account to bless her..... kinda funny cos I had just told her the reason I was changing my mind was because the airfares and insurance were unexpectedly high so my decision to rent the other place would save me money - then I go sow money into her ministry!
In other news, I just sold my car cover. I am stoked. I had listed it on eBay for $15 and it had one bid. An older lady called Doreen who works at Bunnings in Joondalup came to check it out today and offered me $20 cash, so I took her cash and cancelled my auction. Hooray! I am stoked :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment