I think maybe the person's message might have about how a seed dies and is buried deep in the ground and life is breathed into it and then ultimately, it yields a harvest. Who knows, but he mumbled something about being brought up in the church and going every now and then. He said the message was taken from the book of John. Hmmmmm, interesting :-) I thought it was encouraging he suddenly started talking about church out of the blue!
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
28 February 2011
Workmates coming into the Kingdom
Been praying diligently for my workmates every day. Well today one of the guys I work with told me he went to church with his gf yesterday! I was telling him about Julz, how she is unhappy and stressed not working now and he said that at church on Sunday they were talking about how often when we make the right decision about something, we go through this process that feels like we are dying inside, like everything is wrong in the natural.....and then he was talking about how a seed dies... and then he just got me a bit confused!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment