04 February 2011

My gift from God













Well I spent probably at least a couple of hours cleaning and decorating my new suitcase yesterday and this evening. Now that it has been disinfected, cleaned, aromatised, anointed with oil, committed to God and prayed over, it is a totally different suitcase to the neglected one someone treated like garbage and discarded. Gosh, it's a bit like the transformation God has done in my life!

I used T-shirt paints, liquid paper, super glue, some cute little material four-leaf clovers and ribbons to make it truly unique. The funny thing is, I had just written on one side "Ambassador 4 Jesus", "Citizen of Heaven" and "Child of the Most High God" when I started thinking about the prophecies I had been given years ago about travelling to many nations and being anointed to represent Jesus and make an impact wherever I go, testifying about what He has done in my life and praying in such a way that it has an effect. Then all of a sudden, the brand name of the suitcase hit me.

It's a "Diplomat" suitcase. I looked up the word "diplomat" in the dictionary and it says a "diplomat" (ˈdipləˌmat) is "an official representing a country abroad" or "a person who can deal with people in a sensitive and effective way". It was like God was speaking to me about what He wants me to be and to do. Confirmation really. The inside red lining in the suitcase has the word "diplomat" written all over it and then it is also tagged on the outside. Every good and perfect gift comes from God. I just know without a doubt God had already planned for me to have this suitcase and He must have had a big smile on His face knowing how much I would change it and love it. I feel like He picked it out just for me. Well I guess He has been watching everything I do and listening intently to my prayers. He knew I wanted a good suitcase even before I asked Him.

Thank you my dear Father in Heaven, the one who loved me even before I was born and chose a great future for me. He's a Father to the fatherless.

No comments: