Gosh, after all the complaining I do, I realised today how blessed I am by my big sis. She really goes out of her way to bless me in so many ways - food, money, cheap rent, stuff I need but am too cheap to buy myself, etc...I have earned so little money since I returned to Perth, but I have been a really good steward and tithed on everything I have earned and put away whatever I've been able to in the bank. Each day I have taken time to pray and spend time with God and He has given me an almost surreal peace in my heart to the point where I haven't been stressed about money at all. Everything I have needed He has provided. I had a $500 car bill and bit by bit, somehow I paid it off.... the last $48 I will pay off tomorrow.
Today Julz bought me a new watch band (mine was falling to bits!), a new garlic crusher (after Sarah pinched mine), some fruit, toiletries, ginger tea, lunch, as well as giving me some cash! Yday I desperately wanted some comfy designer jeans and decided to go op-shopping. I only had $10 and I felt the Holy Spirit lead me to go to a place off Main St - well, what do you know - I picked up a gorgeous pair of Portman's jeans (they look brand new!) and a designer pair of Jeanswest jeans for $2 each!!! They fit so well it is unbelievable.
I needed a good jacket for America and Kristin's mum pulled out a lovely snow jacket Kristin bought years ago when she lived in the UK and said I can use it. Kristin did a clean-out of her wardrobe and I ended up inheriting some of her beautiful clothes.
I even needed a good book to read and Jun-Mo, this Korean guy at bible college bought me one. God is just amazing.
So now He has proven Himself through provision - I just need to see Him work on mum and Julz in preparing their hearts to release me into my destiny .... oh Lord, only You can give me favor in their eyes.
No comments:
Post a Comment