17 October 2010

Another day

Well today I drove to Kristin's folks' house again specifically to collect my university and bible college certificates because IHOP sent me an email saying they would not proceed with my application until i emailed those through! ....and Kristin's folks went a bit nuts loading up my car with junk and I went with them to w/o walls and had a nice time, then went home with them, then had lunch with them and showed them the IHOP video, then talked to Kristin a bit, then went home, got home and realised I left the certificates at their house! Doh!!! How frustrating. I have to go back there again tomorrow now.

I also went for a run around Stirling. I have been really curious to know how long it would take me to run to the train station. Well now I know - it takes about 15 minutes.
I ran there, sat in the Stirling gardens for five minutes, and then ran back. Boy, I am no longer as fit as I used to be. The short running trip totally wore me out. I still look thin, in fact I think my waist is thinner now, but I made a horrible discovery the other day - the part of my leg between my knee and hip now has cellulite! How the heck did that get there. It sure isn't welcome anywhere on my body, so I intend to get rid of it ASAP.

No comments: