14 October 2010

Sheltered beneath His wings

Last night I saw a man in a dream. He was outside my house and angrily banging on the door, really loudly. BANG BANG BANG. He was frustrated he could not get to me. I was safe inside. I am not sure why but I feel as though someone linked to me through Facebook, or rather the devil behind them, has wrong motives against me. I am not even sure why. I think my decision to deactivate my account was a wise one, until I get to Kansas City. It is not necessarily a man. The dream was merely symbolic. Interesting. I guess when a Christian is not totally submitted to God, they allow the devil to get a foothold into their lives and he uses them.

I am such a dill - it turns out I can actually start in April 2011 and do the next phase of the internship in the adjacent season. Urrrrgh, why was I in such a hurry.

No comments: