04 October 2010

IHOP

Last night I spoke to Ps Judy and Ps Anne about IHOP. They were really excited about it and said if they were able, they would go. Apparently the prayer tour to South Korea was cancelled and Ps Anne was saying they felt maybe they should be planning to go to IHOP in Kansas City instead. She said IHOP are planning a conference in Perth next year, which is very exciting.

Last night I was listening to some of the worship songs played in the IHOP prayer room and the first one linked below really touched me. Every time I play it I find myself weeping - there is such an anointing on the song and it deeply ministers to me. I am so grieved by my family, the fact that their busy schedules are robbing them of appreciating life and soaking in God's presence.

No comments: