13 October 2010

Another day

Been feeling quite emotional at nights. Last night i crashed at mum's house because I took her shopping and felt so tired afterwards, I didn't feel like driving home. She looked me in the face this morning and told me whenever she looks at me, my eyes look swollen and thinks the hayfever must be really bad. I don't even get hayfever. It's because i've been bawling my eyes out thinking about how I can't even tell my family I am leaving. It breaks my heart and I just feel so sad about the whole thing, how my family is so broken and how I am the link between mum and Julz and how Angel clings to me and wont have a play home here anymore because I am letting go of the house. Somehow I have to let go of them all in order to spend time with God and then He will fix up everything that concerns me. Why do some people have it so easy, being born into wonderful caring loving families where everything is stable and functional.

No comments: