Well today is a beautiful spring day in Perth and I woke up and decided I am going to fast Facebook for a while and focus on God. So I grabbed some books, my Bible, elements for Communion and some breaky and headed to the park near my house with a picnic mat. Then I had two hours of God time. I needed that. One of the Scriptures that leapt out at me was James 1:5 which says that if any of you lack wisdom then you should ask God for it and He will give you wisdom liberally and w/o reproach. In Rick Renner's book called Sparkling Gems, it was saying that you may lack wisdom for your future, and that's exactly my situation! I have no idea where I'm headed now.
It is such a weird feeling being back in Perth and back living at my unit after six months absence. I am a little annoyed at Sarah because not only did she miss paying a week of rent and raked up $50 worth of mobile phone calls on my landline, but she also seems to have pinched a few things - like my three tupperware bowls, my shiny black work shoes, my blue star-shaped chopping board ... and Julz said the real estate company advised that she used quadruple the amount of water than I would use in the same period of time.
Gotta move on I guess. Life is too short for embracing offences.
No comments:
Post a Comment