So I bought a watch online today from Walmart for $26 US. Seems pretty plain and simple. Really, I am going nuts not having a working watch on my hand. I frequently look at my left wrist with the watch tan line! ... so I got to the point where I just HAD to purchase a new watch and couldn't get to the shops w/o a car.

Get ready for some weekend fun with this stylish Timex watch. It has a medium-sized round, blue resin case that will be able to take a licking. It frames a blue dial background with full Arabic numeral display, luminous dotted markers and hands (with seconds hand), and inset 24-hour marks.
It also features a nylon grosgrain strap in blue, 10-year battery life, and water resistance to 30 meters (99 feet).
Mineral Crystal
Nylon StrapLuminous Hands & Markers
10 Year Battery
Water Resistant
Sweeping Second Hand
10 Year Battery
Water Resistant
Sweeping Second Hand
No comments:
Post a Comment