29 August 2011

Birthday tea party for princess Addy

Attended Addy's birthday tea party last night. It's funny, i didn't make the initial invite list but when I saw the event on FB I really wanted to go. Then just a couple of days ago, Addy extended the invite to include me - yay! So it was fun getting dressed up and having a blast with these beautiful ladies. Addy looked amazing.

I liked the idea that we all brought a unique tea cup to share with some words from the Lord inside them. Then similar to pass the parcel, we passed the tea cups around three times until the music stopped and each girl had a different tea cup in their hand to the one they brought.

Being internationals, Jess and I just borrowed her housemates tea cups and swapped with eachother and then returned them when they were done. We felt a bit cheap! Hahaha ... but seriously, we are both leaving the country soon and a fragile tea cup is just not a practical thing to pack in your suitcase or hand luggage. I was very amused that the tea cup Jess borrowed for me matched my dress! That's important :-)

Another fun thing was everyone had to write a "deep" question on a piece of paper and then everyone pulled one out at random and had to answer it to get to know eachother. I got "what was the best prophetic word given to you?". Awesome! I said it was the one that said i ould travel to many nations speaking and praying the Word of God to bring clarity, peace and unity to different people groups..... cos that has been activated!




No comments: