21 August 2011

Breakthrough

My sister's friend just messaged me to say Julz is not in a good state. Apparently Grunde has been seeing prostitutes. Oh how tragic for my beautiful nice and nephew. I guess it's not really that big a shock given all the things around their home and the dysfunctional living arrangements. Such sad news. I really hope he does leave....but unless my sister repents and gets right with God, the cycle will continue. Oh Lord, I pray you will grant her repentance and meet the needs of her two beautiful children and her.

Maybe that's why the Lord has me now committed to 5.45am praying in the Spirit with Ondrea, a fellow intern who lives down the road. Today was our fifth consecutive morning and because it is Sunday and we are not expected to be in the prayer room until noon, we prayed a bit longer. I did 2 hrs 20 minutes.

No comments: