Last night was awesome. Our team met with another team and this other team have really developed their prophetic ministry gifts. They decided to prophesy over us. Everything they said ministered to my heart. Michael Kim said he saw me on the waters in a storm and the waters were filled with sharks and it was very dangerous, and though he said others would be too afraid and probably crushed in these circumstance, I was bold and courageous and strong. He said the Lord has heard my prayers. He said that I have been fighting for so long and the breakthrough would come. His wife said she had a vision of me diving into an ocean and being confident in the waters, whereas others she imagined would be afraid and just keep to shallow waters. Her vision really touched me because it reminded me of a dream i had many years ago - I dived off a cliff into the ocean and I was a power swimmer (total contrast to real life - I can't dive and am not that great at swimming!).
Michael also said that the Lord wanted me to know I was beautiful and that many women feel that they are declining in beauty over time, but that I was becoming more beautiful. That was sweet. Another thing he said that touched me deeply is that the Lord had given me a garden and I had been faithful in tending that garden, so He was going to give me a bigger garden. The reason that ministered to me so deeply was because when I almost ended my life at 16, the dream I had was in the most beautiful garden, and also a lady from the w/o walls prophetic tent saw a vision of big gates opening in front of me to reveal and beautiful garden.
MaryGrace said she saw a vision of a sail boat for me and said the wind (symbolic of the Holy Spirit) was directing the boat across the water and that I would follow the Holy Spirit's leading to many places. She also saw me as a boulder and said she saw it rolling fast and scattering the enemies against me. She said I was like a fire ball. She said she felt the Lord had given me eyes to see through peoples' outward exteriors and into their heart to see what state they are in spiritually. Michael said he often felt I could look at people and see right into their hearts too. He said he felt the fear of the Lord when I looked at him. Interesting.
He also said he always thought of me as very tough, strong and confident, but that he felt the Lord say that He wanted to bring out a very gentle soft side, like a cadbury creme egg with a hard shell and soft inside.
Kathleen saw me with a sword wielding it competently. She also said the Lord delights in me.
Jess said she felt led to read me Psalm 139 about how I cannot escape from God - He will always be thinking of me and physically with me no matter where God takes me.
No comments:
Post a Comment