When I went to the till, I realised I had bought a lot more things than I had intended and it became clear that they would not all fit in my bag. I started cramming in as much as I could and then taking things out of the boxes. The check-out boy was watching me. Then, totally out of the blue, my housemate Barb appeared like an angel! I asked her what she was doing there and she told me she had come to pick me up. Gosh, what a huge blessing. I imagine the walk back would have been challenging with my heavy load and the windy path with the gradual ascending incline. I had been thinking how awkward I would feel getting on the shuttle with my shopping bags and jam-packed backpack. Thank you Jesus for Barb's good heart. I barely had the voice to thank her. Got home, took some tablets, tea, soup and put vics vapor rub on and went to bed.
Hours later, still feel like crap. Decided to take a dose of antibiotics Julz gave me before I left Perth.
No comments:
Post a Comment