Today I fasted from food and in the morning during our teaching session, I felt as though the Holy Spirit told me to go to the prayer room later in the afternoon and kneel at the front of the room. It was funny because I walked right up to the front of the prayer room but really struggled to get down on my knees today because i felt a bit uncomfortable at the very front of the room, as few people were at the front and those who were there, were sitting in chairs. However, it was like i just HAD to get down because i just felt the Lord wanted me to so strongly.
As soon as i knelt down, i felt as though a soft blanket was being wrapped around me and this incredible warmth came over me and i could feel God's presence so strongly and as though He was waiting for me to open my mouth and ask Him for things in prayer. Streams of tears just poured down my face as i prayed and interceded for lots of people. Before I knew it, an hour had passed and my team leader was nudging my arm and telling me that we had a team meeting, so i had to leave. I felt like it had been such a powerful time in prayer. I'm realising that God delights in hearing us pray. His heart is really soft and often i feel as though i am holding His hands in front of me. He is such a caring, sensitive and compassionate God. There really is none like Him.
No comments:
Post a Comment