Well today mum and I had a lovely afternoon with our little Angelina. She is such a beautiful and cheeky little toddler. We just love her to bits. We took her to see the peacocks at UWA and boy did God have a beautiful surprise for us.
Mum reminded me today of the vision she had ages ago before Angel was born. It was of a little angel swinging on swing and waving at her. She said the face was the same as little Angelina's face and her smile was bright and cheerful, just like her lovely grand-daughter. None of us every dreamed Julz would have such a stunningly attractive and beautiful fair child that was called Angelina! She really is such a sweetheart. She has a really fun bubbly personality and is almost always giggling.
Last weekend, I caught her playing with my bible. Then I left the room briefly and came back to find her standing on my bible and then jumping up and down on it! Today I read her the toddler's bible and she remained interested for the whole book!!! It was about 140 pages long. I couldn't believe it. I snapped some piccies of her last weekend. I guess you could say she is standing on God's promises on the Word of God :-)
No comments:
Post a Comment