I am going to start moving things to mum's house tomorrow. Well that makes it all a bit easier for me I guess.







"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
21 December 2010
Farewell to my house of prayer
Well today Julz dropped a bombshell on me - she has decided to sell the house I am currently living in. This overwhelming sadness has been lingering in my heart since she said that. Well, now it really does seem time to move on with my life and pursue my dream of going to IHOP in America. Gosh, who would ever have thought that would happen. I never even saw it coming. I guess it makes sense. Julz wants to buy a two bedroom unit next to UWA so Angel and Lars can live in it and attend university one day. She has already been looking for units on Broadway, which is one road parallel to the university.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment