Well today Julz came over and we played with the kiddies all morning, then I took Angel swimming and she took Lars shopping. She brought over a spare baby seat, so I now have two car seats fitted in my car, ready for tomorrow when I look after both munchkins alone. Oh God please help me! I have never looked after both babies alone before.
I have now started seriously getting rid of stuff I don't need. Today I gave Annette my: six beautiful trendy green coffee mugs with matching saucers, lovely crushed glass sugar bowl and matching milk jug; two very expensive exquisite glass serving dishes and a glass salad bowl; a brand new pair of size 8 women's runners (they still had the price tag of $129.95 on them - Julz bought them online from China thinking they were kiddies size 8); my candle collection; and a brand new door hanger-decorating kit.
A while back I also gave her my bible college books, CDs, DVDs, record collection, mini perfume bottles and some bracelets. I am no longer materialistic. I am letting go of so much stuff. I just cannot take it overseas with me.
No comments:
Post a Comment