
My little 2.5 year old niece stayed over last night. At around 6am this morning she goes "Aunty, look" and I sleepily said "what?" and she was pointing at the ceiling going "shiny man, shiny man, shiny man". She had the biggest grin on her face. I couldn't see anything. Funny, last night I was praying that God would open her spiritual eyes and reveal hidden things to her. I even prayed that God would show her his army so she wouldn't be afraid. God is so awesome. That was confirmation He hears my prayers. So exciting.
I was so excited I randomly blurted it out to the kid's youth pastor and some guy working with the superkids group in church today and some lady named Sam with an 18yr old daughter and a five year old son I had only just met. I also told Graham and Mirjana, Andrew and Karen, Gayle, Catherine, Annette and mum.
No comments:
Post a Comment