Then on top of that I have had to deal with this crazy dysfunctional family God decided to place me into. Their emails are extremely discouraging and disheartening and have kept me busy in prayer every day. Then I have loads of people back home emailing me their prayer points on a regular basis.
"All the days ordained for me were written in your book before one of them came to be" [Psalm 139:16]
28 June 2011
End of one track
Well yesterday we officially finished the twelve week long first track of Intro to IHOP-KC. I finished on a bit of a downer because I realised I have had a really bad attitude all along and have complained a lot and grumbled and been frustrated so much that it took my joy away. I'm sure that if I had a car, it would have been different. It is really hard not having a car, not being able to go where I want to go, shop when I want to shop, have the freedom to chill on my own, go to places on my own, or tuck away spare clothes in my car. Instead, I have had to lug whatever I can in my backpack as much as possible. Aggggh, so awkward. I have needed a lot of grace.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment