03 July 2011

New number

Today I organised to get my cell phone number changed, because this annoying guy keeps text messaging me. His text messages have been really suggestive and it's also pretty obvious he wants me to support him financially. Not a chance! There is no way I would do anything to contribute to him coming to IHOP on a longer-term basis. Apparently he is in KC for three weeks. Oh Lord, I pray I do not bump into him. I can't think of anyone I would prefer to see less than him. I'm guessing he is coming for the start of the new track to see if there are any women he can prey on. He is 39 and obviously wanting to get hitched.

This is the mobile phone I bought here. It is called LG 420G, which was the cheapest and most simple phone I could find. It only cost $10 and then I had to buy credit for it.

No comments: