21 June 2011

Wireless again

Wow, lots has happened since the last miserable post! For some weird reason my computer lost its ability to pick up the wireless internet in our house, so I couldn't log on for ages. So frustrating. Barb said I could use her PC, but she has a very dodgy old cranker of a PC and she hasn't upgraded software for so long that a lot of the images and applications on web pages remain closed. What a pain! ...then in the global prayer room, they have wireless internet, but we are not allowed to use Facebook there and I can't do personal things like banking for obvious reasons.

Well praise the Lord some IT person came and hooked me back up to the network. Gosh, you don't realise what a luxury it is until you lose it.

I have just come home from dinner and shopping with Ariane and Brooke. I am so tired, I just need to crash. I spent just over two hours on my knees today in the prayer room. I just needed to do that. I am over worrying about what people think. If I cannot kneel down and pray to my Lord and have sweet fellowship with Him there in the global prayer room, then I really have no idea where else to do it. To heck with pleasing people. I don't give a hoot anymore. All that matters to me are my precious times with Jesus. I crave His presence like the deserts crave the rain.

One day in His courts is better than a thousand days elsewhere.

No comments: