Then I went to the prayer room early and prayed in the Spirit for 40 minutes, then on my knees in both the understanding and in tongues for about an hour. Then I went home, ate lunch, came back and we did a team briefing at 2pm. Afterwards, we went back into the prayer room. I was struggling a bit to not be distracted... but then I took communion and then the intercession set kicked in, which picked me up. I love Intercession. Today's topic was calling forth messengers, but the Rapid Fire call was to pray for any city. Of course I leapt at the opportunity and prayed for Perth, Western Australia. I couldn't help laughing behind Sherita's mum. She is intense. What a mighty woman of God. I'm sure demons flee big time whenever she opens her mouth to pray.
Been feeling a bit frustrated lately. So I was mucking around with this guy on FB and then he took my comments so seriously he went and changed me out of the team I had been put into. It turns out the team was full of older people and co-led by him and this amazing older couple. Oh I would have so loved to have been part of the original team. So this week I tried as hard as I could to sway back. People keep commenting about the issue and I just wish they would mind their own business. I wish this guy had kept my private message to him private instead of turning it into a public discussion. I feel so embarrassed and humiliated. Silly guy. Somehow I have to move on.
No comments:
Post a Comment