25 July 2011

A righteous man cares for his animal

A few weeks ago mum emailed me to say that Marshall had a growth on his back. I decided to bring it to the Lord in prayer, seeing He sent me to the other end of the earth and I am not able to lay hands on him or care for him physically.

Well I reminded the Lord that there is no distance in the Spirit realm and that His Word says that when a believer lays hands on the sick, they will recover... so in the absence of Marshall I used myself as a proxy and laid hands on myself. I bound sickness off Marshall and cursed the growth on his body in Jesus name. In accordance with Matthew 15:13, I commanded the growth to be uprooted because it was not planted by God in Marshall's body. I pleaded the blood of Jesus through Marshall's body and prayed God would send His Holy Spirit to hover over Marshall and breathe new life into every cell in his body.

Well mum emailed me yesterday to say the growth has shrunk to less than half the size! PRAISE THE LORD that the effective fervent prayers of a righteous man avail much! God is good. I'll be praying for Marshall some more today. How encouraging.


No comments: