27 July 2011

God's presence

So later last night I removed Michael off my friend's list on FB. Today, I had a real heaviness on me and was feeling kind of shattered and broken. I guess it hurts when things get cut, even if they are just soul ties. I didn't say g'day to him at all and barely looked at him. What a dramatic change.

On the way back from lunch at my house, I prayed God would give me a word of encouragement. What a beauty He decided to give me from the guy who is teaching us about prophetic ministry. He said in front of everyone that "Michelle plays hard ball". Then he went on to say that I am intense, that I am a person who will not compromise and that I have zeal. He said my love for God is like fire and he saw wind being blown on my fire, which will increase the intensity of the fire.

Then he said that I have the Father's eyes. I have fire in my eyes from gazing at Him. He is giving me His eyes of justice and compassion. He said compassion releases justice and justice releases compassion. He said God has given me a heart for victims as well as those who cause pain.

Finally he said that he saw writing on me and music or some form of art as an expression. He said I see a lot of pictures (visions) and he sees an increase in the release of these pictures. He said sometimes I get so much at one time that it doesn't seem to make sense, but they will land and make sense eventually.

Well I did find that encouraging. It's funny, during this class, but then especially after he gave me this word, I just could not wait to get to the prayer room and meet with God. So at 3pm I rushed off to the prayer room, got on my knees and wept through prayer. Part way through I looked up and saw Mike Bickle watching me and then the lady who led intercession that session. After I saw them both, it almost seemed like the presence of God came over me stronger.

I was thinking how I would really like a hug from someone and then all of a sudden, I felt as though a big man was embracing me. I felt the warmth and this amazing sensation all around me. It was so weird. It was like God was a physical man for me. I remained there for 2.5 hours. When I got back up on my chair, my knees ached like crazy, so I sat and prayed in tongues another half and hour. Then it was like another wave of the Spirit came over me and I was just weeping - like 2.5 hours of weeping wasn't enough!

Brooke came beside me after 6pm and kind of looked concerned but I was just so wrapped up in God's presence I wasn't really able to communicate.

No comments: