Then after praying and interceding for my family yet again, after about 50 minutes, the Lord gave me a word for Corey Stark. I just know w/o a doubt I am meant to give it to him. He showed me a vision of a runner leaping over hurdle after hurdle after hurdle. Then He said Corey is entering into a season of restoration of all things. He gave me Joel 2:25-27 and Psalm 37:6 to give to him. Then he said to give him all the money I had on me - a pretty measly $22.51 comprising of five quarters and six pennies and then the dimes and nickels. I feel so silly giving it to him.... but I will obey my Lord.
Obeying the Lord is loving Him. Love is obedience even when we don't want to do it for feel like doing it. Only just a few weeks ago I deleted his emails asking for money and James and Nikki commented on their disapproval of missionaries asking for money for their homes, etc... We all agreed that we would support people who do adoptions though and who have ministries we see souls being won through or great humanitarian support being offered through.
No comments:
Post a Comment