22 January 2009

Goodbye Facebook

I deactivated my Facebook account today because I waste way too much time on it and it is not constructive time and my life is getting so much busier with other, more important activities. I had 162 friends and a whole pile of photo albums and unfortunately, for everyone snapped by my camera, they will no longer be able to access the piccies I tagged of them, but I'm sure they'll get over it :-) I know I could have just left the account open and not logged on, but I have not had that much discipline in the past. If it's there, I tend to look at it. Not there, then no problem ;oP hahaha Be interesting to see if anyone even notices!

This is Kristin's profile page. I set up the account for her and despite telling her to change her password, she hasn't done so, so I still have access to her page. What a silly sausage. So I can actually still see what's been happening over time to mutual friends, but really, I need a break!, so I am not planning to login to her account.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

so i'll catch up with you here and also through email?