24 January 2009

I will never volunteer to be a film extra again

Just went and collected my mail and found a DVD full of photos from a silly film I was in as a "film extra". It was a total waste of time and I really don't know what possessed me to sacrifice my time.... well, it was prolly a bit of pride, the chance to be famous, but I was so disappointed! All they required me for was to sit for hours and hours in the hot sun (while the technical crew got their act together inside the building) before taking about a 30 second panning shot from behind me of the back of my hand waving. Absolutely pathetic! ... I spose it is kinda funny in hindsight :-) and I did learn a lesson - not to be so stupid into leaping into volunteer roles like that again!!!

Despite the people promising us a DVD copy of the movie, all that arrived was a DVD full of hundreds of photos from the days they filmed the shoot..... not really that exciting! I have extracted the ones they took of me ...oh and of another sucker ... I mean chick (haha), Amy.

No comments: