Well, after that earlier blog, I dragged myself to church. I couldn't wear contacts cos my eyes were all gunky, so I wore glasses, but then slipped them into my handbag .... oh I just hate wearing them, too vain, that's all.... so of course I couldn't see a huge lot, but I dunno, I just wanted to be at church, not really sure why. I wore a pretty dress and did my hair nicely and apart from a few coughs and bleary eyes, I don't think I really looked sick.
My friend, Annette is so funny. She doesn't know how much I hate wearing glasses because she recently got a job working in an optical shop and thought she'd done me a favor by volunteering me to be a model of a range of prescription frames and sunglasses. I politiely turned down her offer. I can't even stand wearing normal glasses on the odd occasion, so why the heck would I want to be in a promotional brochure advertising different frames!!!
2 comments:
oh!Even the rimless ones? I need to wear glasses or else i cannot see much you know. I seldom wear contacts though. Just rimless glasses for me:)
what do you mean by rimless ones??? Do you just have spherical disc that miraculously stay affixed to your eyes?
I don't mind glasses on other people, just not on my face ;-) I find it so much easier wearing contacts because vision is better-rounded ... you know, i mean with glasses, you are missing some coverage on the left and right of your eyes, so you have to turn your head around more ;-)
Post a Comment