08 January 2009

My new job at the church

This is what I whipped up yesterday for my new boss to show the subjects, teachers and assessments for each unit in first year. I need to do a similar thing for second and third year, but I didn't have this information at home.

So far the job is going well because Ps Ginny has embraced my initiatives (like this one) to make our jobs easier. It is awesome that someone I haven't really even gotten to know so well is so open to change! I kind of feel as though the way things have been done is more reflective of how they would be done maybe ten years ago .... like a bit out of date! For example, they keep a hard-copy paper log of correspondence with students .... so I am going to transform it into an electronic version! So much more efficient.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is so inspiring michelle!you are revolutionizing your work with your gifts.

Mv$H said...

hahaha ..tnx Cuz ;-)