My mum did the funniest thing today. I dropped her off in the City cos she had to put in a form or something, and then I drove down to the Esplanade and parked my car in a 15 minute bay to wait for her. Apparently, she came down after about five minutes and saw my car and opened the door and put her foot in the passenger side and was about to sit in ... only, then she heard hysterical laughing and a guy say "hey!". She looked across the car to me, only it wasn't me, it was some young Italian guy, because she had got the wrong car!!!!
Hahaha ... in the back seat were three girls totally losing it laughing. The guy in the front was obviously horrified. Mum was so embarrassed and quickly excused herself and jumped out. Man, I cannot believe the ridiculous situations she gets herself into ;-) I was wondering where she was after 15 minutes and started looking around, only to see her standing on the opposite side of the road looking backwards and forwards. I flagged her down and took her home to safety! Oh mum ....who wants to trade mums?
No comments:
Post a Comment