20 September 2008

Baby Jaxon

This is a piccy of Helen, one of my beautiful African sisters from college, with Jaxon, who is the nephew of Tarryn, my beautiful South African sister also from college. Jaxon is about six or seven months and was in creche this week with my little niece. Taz and I often joke about match-making the two ;-) haha ...well you never know what could happen in 20 years.

Actually, last Wednesday, Angelina won the affection of an even more gorgeous little boy. He is Mexican and 14 mths old (so a more mature man). He has thick, long curly dark eye lashes and a massive mop of thick curly dark hair. He stood beside Angelina when she was in the swing and just kept pulling her dummy out, so I had to keep putting it back in for her. She didn't seem to mind too much because she has only just started using it this week. I think it was all part of the wooing process ;-) Oh little kids are so cute.

No comments: