The last few days, my little niece has apparently been ill. On Friday when she went to college, her food came up and out of her mouth four times and that was before creche had started at 9am! So anyway, I had mercy and told Jules she could bring her over yesterday. She arrived at 12.30pm and I took her off Jules, told mum and Jules to go and do something else, closed my room door and got into some serious warfare.
I sang in tongues over her for two hours, annointed her with oil, bound evil spirits in Jesus name, pleaded the blood of Jesus over her and prayed Scripture over her. Four hours later, she was radiant with divine glowing health and smiling a BIG smile.... so I snapped these piccies of her. Then I took her to church for the Saturday night service. It was such a small congregation, but she loved it all the same. She smiled at everyone who walked by and gazed around the room during praise and worship. Then she had a nap through Ps David's sermon, before becomign bright and perky again for the closing praise and worship song. I dropped her home at 7.30pm and she was still smiling. Bless her little heart. The sacrifice of time was worth it.
No comments:
Post a Comment