10 November 2011

Handong

Mum and I worked so hard yesterday at Gran's unit. I sawed lots of branches, pruned others and swept up leaves for hours! Was so tired afterwards, I went to bed at about 7.00 pm! Today I want to go for a run and start building up my fitness level again.

We had to write a blurb about ourselves for the Handong Global University page showing who all the teachers are for this year's winter camp. This is what I submitted:

My name is Michelle Lincoln. I completed a Bachelor of Science degree with Honours in Microbiology at the University of Western Australia. I am passionate about prayer and intercession, health and fitness, and travelling to other nations to share the love of Jesus. I believe God is preparing a generation of young people who will be leaders of integrity, purity and faith. Inside every child is a potential leader. I am excited to teach English to children at Handong Global University and to encourage them in the purposes and plans that God has for their lives.

No comments: